How do you decorate your home for the holidays? Do you like to use traditional colors? Maybe you go with the same décor each year or perhaps you change it up. Either way, this is the time of year people tend to decorate their homes the most.
Here’s a list of top FIVE go to holiday decorations:
- Holiday lights: It’s all about bringing in the bright, warm, cheery feeling during the holidays. Whether they’re decorating the inside of the house or illuminating the exterior, they seem to be a key element for decorating.
- Wreaths: Hanging wreaths up onto front doors or above the fireplace mantle is a classic decoration. You could even create your own and add special elements like homemade ornaments or a simple bow.
- Garland: Some people like to wrap garland around pillars or the stair railing. The fireplace mantle is another great spot to display garland. It brings a natural element into the home and carries out the wintery feeling.
- Stockings: These can be hung up on the fireplace mantle, doors, or the stair railing for decoration. They’re a great way to wrap up gifts for loved ones, too.
- Sparkle: This isn’t a specific decoration, but more of a décor element. Everyone loves something new and shiny, which is why we’re so drawn to include sparkle. It’s something bright and fun for the holiday season!
Have fun decorating your home this year!